Helping to Build Your Brand, Your Career
Customers using the Career Center can also request to receive individual Career Counseling.
Career Advisors can offer many services to customers.
- Career Guidance
- Job Search Assistance
- Development of Goal Setting and Action Plans
- Facilitation of Training Options
- Résumé Critiques
- Occupational and Industry Information
- Referrals to Alternative Resources
Career Advisors help a large number of job seekers find employment each year. They have a detailed knowledge of proper job search techniques.
How do you meet with a Career Advisor?
- Live or worked in our Service Delivery Area. (Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Dunstable, Lowell, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford)
- Attend the Labor Market Research workshop.
- Provide all WIOA Title I eligibility documentation.