Connecting for Your Next Job
Networking has proven to be the most successful method to use in the job search, and if used alone it yields a 60% success rate (Department of Labor).
Topics to be covered include:
- Learn about the Hidden Job Market and how networking allows you to penetrate it.
- Just do it. This attitude is essential in successful networking.
- You’ll learn about the proper way to network, when and where to network.
- What are some common myths about networking. We’ll look at 15 of them.
- You’ll take a networking IQ quiz to give you a better idea of your networking comfort zone.