Getting Started – Seminar
Make the First Step in Career Development
Services at the Career Center of Lowell are free and open to all.
It’s easy to become a member, simply call (978) 458-2503 and a staff member will schedule you for an upcoming Career Center Seminar. Scheduling a seminar can also be done through Mass JobQuest if you are a registered user.
Career Center Seminars are offered:
Monday and Wednesday at 9:00 am
Tuesday* at 1:30 pm
(*Some Tuesday Career Center Seminars may be held at 5:30 pm)
These days and times are subject to change based on the season.
This 2 hour orientation will provide you with a complete overview of all the services and resources available to conduct an effective job search.
Career Center of Lowell
107 Merrimack Street, Lowell MA 01852
Important Information to Know
- Bring your résumé and job search logs to the seminar.
- Parking is available at the Joseph Downes Parking Garage at 75 John Street. Cost is approximately $4.00 for 2 hours of parking.
- We suggest arriving 10 – 15 minutes earlier due to traffic and road construction that may be going on within the city. Late arrivals may not be allowed entry to the seminar.
- Children and visitors are not allowed in the Career Center.
- To reschedule, call (978) 458-2503